Monday, May 27, 2013

Colorful Creations + Twist


Colorful Creations is sharing my sketch today with a twist "Paint". The cute page above is my sample using Momenta Product.  I popped up lots of sticker accents, added some doodled lines and stitches and the base was started with 3 colours of paint splatter.


I love doodling with sketches and for those that know me.. I love the coloured sketches.
I think  that the seasoned scrapper will ignore the colours and step out of their box to make and create whatever they want.. BUT the beginner who is intimated by sketches might not only grab the sketch but maybe be influenced to by the colouring and maybe even the accents... and this is all good in the learning process. A sketch is anything you want and need it to be.. so have fun and create.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE this sketch, Bev and what a great layout!!