Sunday, May 26, 2013

My Scraps and More and Card Sunday


Today at My Scraps and More we are celebrating the men in our lives by
getting some Father's Day cards ready.
This really easy but cute design is perfect for those guys in your life.
I used a 4x8" cardstock base... and folded it down to 4x4".
On the top left and right side you cut to centre about 1/2" at about the
1/2" down from the top of fold.
You then fold the outer corner on a slight slant down until the peaks touch.
I added brad accents to the corner of the collar part.
Next is the tie and pocket which I actually just winged it for shape and size.
On the top of the tie and pocket I had them a bit long so folded
them down to leave a nice layered look.
Finishes on the card are SRM Sticker sentiment and corner accent.
I used Basic Grey 6x6" pad of paper to decorate the base.

Here are a few sites that gave me some inspiration and help creating this card.




On the inside I added some matching coloured layers and border and
 then matted a mix of SRM Stickers and misc other to 
say Happy Father's Day and cute flower trim.
Join us and play along.. I'd love to see what you make.

Photobucket

No comments: