Saturday, May 11, 2013

Let's Capture our Memories and Sketchy Saturday



Over at Let's Capture our Memories we have regular Saturday sketches for you to play along with. Below is the one from Isabelle for today and above is my interpretation of it using Bo Bunny - Sophie. I used fun bright combo because it was perfect with fun easy going photos of the Grand Kids.(aren't they precious).



I added the fun floral border, floral cluster with some popped, twine and buttons
 inter mingled and a matted and layered title.


In this close up I added pearls and bling and popped up the cute tag that i added twine bow to.
You can also see the stitching on this section.

Would love for you to stop by and play along.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Debbie P said...

Oh my gosh Bev, this is a fav for sure! Love how you used the circle paper and the photos are soooo adorable! Beautiful job!