Sunday, March 17, 2013

St. Patrick's Day

DSCF0149 resized

Just Imagine Crafts / Kreaxions is celebrating the new DT and it's first of many DT monthly Reveals.
Today we celebrate St. Patrick's Day and lot of green all over.

... BEAUTIFUL with Bev... is the page I did special to share with you . .... using lots of green.
I used Kreaxions Punch #303 with no inserts on the lower border. The fall away piece is on the upper section for yet another border. I also used the Kreaxions Circle Cutter and matted it also as part of the layers of colour and base for the photo.

On this layout I used My Scraps and More Sketchathon Sketch #1 and the twist is to use 2 alphas.
And at Memorable Seasons Challenge #2 use a tool.. which is a stapler was perfect to add the flourished ribbon with the staple. Any one that knows me I can't resist a good multi- tasked creation.

Supply List:
papers: Basic Grey - Porcelain Collection
Stickers: SRM
Punch: Kreaxions and EK Success
Circle Cutter: Kreaxions
Other: ink, brads, buttons

Thanks for popping in.. hope you'll stop by Just Imagine and see what the other DT have to share with you too.
 
Photobucket

No comments: