Sunday, March 31, 2013

My Scraps and More ... end of March Sketchathon


Happy Easter.. today I am privileged to share the last card sketch 
for the sketchathon that has been going on at My Scraps and More all month long.
You still have about a week to play along with us.
SRM stickers are one of my newest product lines.. and I used it in the 
sentiment on this card along with some stitches too.


The sketch is to be used along with the twist to add butterflies or flowers to your card.


All this month I have shared my sketches in black n white for the Sketchathon
and on my blog I have been posting the coloured sketch that matches it. 
\Someday maybe lots more sketch sites will welcome the coloured ones that I love to create.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Scrapenabler said...

Beautiful card. Love the sketch.