Sunday, March 31, 2013

Colorful Creation with a TWIST


This "Sweet" page used Pink Paisley - Blue Indigo.

I misted and masked the background before I started.
The twists for this challenge are misting and buttons.. won't that be fun.



Close up of Kreaxions Punched border #309.


This close up shows part of the the thing Circular ring, the many layers,
SRM sticker stitches and some fun buttons.


On this close up it shows the thin circular matted ring.


and here is my sketch .. would love for you to stop by and play along.. share your
finished creation with us too.


.... and for those that are enjoying my coloured sketches ... here it is...
I plan to share all my colour sketches along with those that are used in
black and white.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Debbie P said...

What a beautiful layout and an adorable photo! Just perfection!!!