Sunday, March 24, 2013

More Card Sketches and Cards

 



Hi .. here are my first 3 weeks of Sketches with Twists for 
#1 Twist is to add a punched shape.

I am going to share with you the posted sketch in black n white, the sample card I made and 
also last but not least my original coloured sketch.
I am having so much fun with sketches and do them all in colour.
I am having trouble how ever getting anyone to love the colour ones 
over standard black and white...
 so today I thought it would be interesting to at least share both for you to enjoy.




#2 Twist is to add twine.




#3 Twist is to add brads.

Thanks for stopping by .. and hope you enjoy my sketches... because I have fun
sharing them with you.. and if you are so inclined  share your opinion about the coloured sketches in the comments section... I would love to hear what you have to say.

Photobucket

No comments: