Sunday, February 24, 2013

Lovin' LIFE


I am honoured to be doing Sunday card Challenge over at My Scraps and More.
Always trying to mix it up abit.
Well for all that know me I am on Just Imagine Crafts/Kreaxions punch team...
so how fitting to make a card using punches.
There are so many things you can do with punches.


So the above close up shows the Kreaxions #301 using insert B
 and then cutting off the extra piece.

 
In the  close up you can see that I matted the whole piece to pop the corners...
I cut the centre out and used matching print  to accent it.
Matting and popping the fun SRM Sticker Sentiment is perfect
and then used the SRM stitch stickers to add more detail accents to the card.
I cut 4 more corners the same and reversed the colour combo
 and cut into squares for the corners.
 
 
Kreaxions Punch #301 can be found here.
 
Thanks for joining me today.
Photobucket

No comments: