Friday, February 15, 2013

Scrapbook Steals and American Crafts BUTTONS

 
My DT reveal this month at Scrapbook Steals is using American Crafts Buttons.
 I thought I'd share with you only a few ways that use
when playing with buttons on my projects.
 
In the above photo I made lots of fun accents to use.
This is only my sneak preview....
 you need to stop by Scrapbook Steals to view my finished projects.
 
On the top left I made  a homemade flower and added a button with twine bow.
Working your way across the top line next up is a single button  with double twine bow
and finishing the top line I using a paper clip I added a button with twine bow.
Starting the bottom left row the next piece is a ribbon loop with an added button with twine bow
followed by a tied a ribbon bow and added a button with twine bow and
lastly a Layered Prima flowers and topped off with a button with twine bow.
 
This is only a few ideas of embellishments that can be made using buttons.
The American Crafts Buttons are bright and fun and come in so many colour combos... makes
it so easy to work with them on all your porjects.
If you liked the sneak preview you'll love the finished projects even better.
Be sure to stop over at Scrapbook Steals and view my many finished projects using buttons.
 
Photobucket

No comments: