Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Buddies are like Peas in a Pod

Buddies are like Peas in a Pod.
Using the sketch below at Creative Scrappers #230 I also did the
My Scraps and More Trick or Treat #11
Webbing challenge when I used twine, and wrapped rope around a circular piece and
my fibre was ribbon that I pleated.
I had great fun with a stencil and gesso, lots of doodling and
the perfect product today is Momenta. I am loving the metals, stickers and
the rubons went on fantastic.. not like some that only half stick.
Supply List:
Paper: Momenta #17379, PA 2375
Rubon: Momenta #1860
Metals: Momenta #17511, ST 5667
Stickers: Momenta #4074
Ink: Memento
Pen: Micron03
Punch: Martha Stewart
Stencil: the Crafters Workshop
Other: ribbon, vellum, washi tape, twine, tag, buttons and Doodling


 
 
Photobucket

No comments: