Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Colorful Creations.. Twisted Blueprints


Using Brenshevia's sketch today at Colorful Creations but I didn't follow the Twists.. it was inspiration for Nana's fun 75th surprise Birthday party.
She always loved a party, music, family and friends.. these things all made her the happiest.
Behind the 75th letters is a pouch which I inserted the invitation for the party. I sewed the pouch on.
I splattered paint, made the chevron border, added circles, banners, ribbon, brads, chipboard #'s and some fun sticker accents.
I also played along with other challenges with this one. MSW and Cookin' Up Creations both wanted to see hidden journaling.
The papers are My Minds Eye and the colouring is perfect with these photos.

 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Brenshevia said...

great job Bev, love the chevrons!