Thursday, October 18, 2012

Terrifically Thrilling Thursday

 
What a fun page to share today at Just Imagine Crafts.
 These photos are of somewhere i have never been.
 My Son went here on Spring Break with  part of the hockey team last year away from home.
This is where he stayed.. amazing photos he took for me to druel over.
I used Kreaxions Punch #301 to border accent the fab photos. Not
only did i mat it to pop the design but added the extra border around it to.
Wanted a touch more chocolate brown to add to the page to go with the title.
Also in the background you can see the inked gears stencil. I am really having
fun with my newest stencils.. using gesso, ink and paint.
I also used the Kreaxions circle cutter to do the accent and matting in the top left corner.
We boast about this circle cutter every time we use it.. sure
hope everyone realizes .. it really is that great..... no foolin'.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by....  Bev DT
Photobucket

No comments: