Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Canadian Scrapbooker October Sketch Challenge

 
 
Sue and Canadian Scrapbookers is hosting the challenge to use the sketch below and also a Canadian Manufactured Product. I used what little Upsy Daisy Design paper called "Spirit"that I have to make my page above. I used Punches: EK and Kreaxions, Stickers: Creative Imaginations and Cloud 9 Designs, Memento Ink, Micron 03 pen. This is yet another non photo page to be part of a gift album I am working on.






 


On this 2nd page I used the same sketch but flipped it.
Supply list:
Paper: Upsy Daisy Design
Accents: Momenta ST 5425, Jillibean Soup
Metal: Momenta St 5732, ST 5739, ST 5712
Punch: Kreaxions #914
Dew Drops: Robin's Nest
Ink: Memento
Pen: Signo
Other: Ribbon, Gesso
 





















Photobucket

No comments: