Monday, July 9, 2018

THE RUBBER BUGGY products used for the Creative Inspiration Sketches for July Challenges


The Rubber Buggy project was made using my very own sketch from Creative Inspirations for the month of July. Using the sketch below I followed the sketch background and worked my way forward to the amazing  fall family photos from my youngest son's family.
I used Blue Fern Studios Remnants Paper Collection, some cardstock, Prima Flowers and some brads. The title is a copic marked chipboard. I use Beacon 3-in-1 for most of my projects.





This super fun but easy card is also made using The Rubber Buggy products and my very own card sketch. I used the sketch for the background moving forward creating the fun may layered border with Heartfelt Creations paper floral flower band. I fussy cut the print butterfly for an accent, die cut the gold butterfly using only part of the Tutti #267 Fluttering butterflies die, Tutti #229 Word Set Birthday, Tutti #228 Word Set Happy and also did the gold Happy Birthday.



Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to visit THE RUBBER BUGGY STORE and also
please visit the CREATIVE INSPIRATION FORUM to play along with the sketches.


No comments: