Monday, July 16, 2018

Celebrating a Wedding using The Rubber Buggy Products

 
For a dear friend getting married at the cottage next door to the one we used to have I made this cake topper. She wanted things pretty and elegant but not too extravagent. 
I used the tutti #301 Mr and Mrs die and then enlarged it . The front and negative cut back and also a white cardstock layer through the middle to all me to add shishabob sticks between to stablize it to the cake.

For in front of the Mr and Mrs on the cake I made this cute but smaller flower cluster to finish the cake topper. I used homemade foam flowers using Leane Creative BV Flower Foam
and some from 49 and Market flowers. I addes some pearls and beads to complete it


It doesn't show well but the idea was to have the Mr and Mrs to the back(in silver not white) and floral cluster to the front. 

The wedding was Saturday so I am able to share the photo of the finished wedding cake with the topper on the cake. It was perfect and looked great.


Here is the card I made using the tutti #301 Mr and Mrs die,  49 and Market flowers , Venice lace and Lawn Fawn chunky glitter for sparkle on flowers. I added some pearls and doily. The bride is crafty too and she will love that it's homemade.

There are so many products in the STORE like these and lots more so you can create and theme so many occasions when you celebrate.

No comments: