Friday, July 20, 2018

Christmas page using Sketch n Scrap #156 sketch


So this month at Sketch n Scrap Layout Sketch #156 I created the layout above using the sketch below and turning it to match my photos.
I used Authentique Jolly Christmas Collection from The Rubber Buggy and lots of xmas stickers some popped up for dimension and some flat. I used Whisker Graphics twine and wrapped it around the paper and tied a bow. (the photos are not on photo paper as I still need to buy some... will replace them later)


Thanks for stopping by.... enjoy your weekend.

Photobucket


6 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

What a cute layout! Love the papers you used! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Diana Soling said...

Love how you made it work for you photos. I'm all about crafting wintery/chirstmas stuff right now. Thanks for joining us at Sketch~N~Scrap

StacyLee said...

It’s so fun to see a Christmas page when it’s 100 degrees outside! This is beautiful, great job with the sketch, thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Sharon Fontenot said...

You certainly made stripes, plaids, and rick rack work together. Cute layout. So very pleased you played along with us at Sketch N Scrap! Your participation is much appreciated!
Sharon Fontenot
higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

Lori said...

I love the mix of patterns on this pretty layout! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute layout, cute mix of papers and I love your take on the sketch too :) Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap
Tina-DT