Thursday, November 16, 2017

Paper House Cozy Christmas with acetate overlay


At Paper House today I am showcasing Marbleous paper pad. Specifically the pink and gold combo... but there are so many other colour combos available in the pad. This is a great Christmas page that is rich and elegant.

Supply List:
Paper: Marbleous paper pad
Stickers: Life Organized Planner accentsSTPL - 0014, Cherished Rice Paper border STRB - 0008, Christmas Rice Paper border STRB - 0004, Christmas Magic Cardstock sticker pack Sticky Pix STCX - 2008, 
Accents:  Acetate PAC-0010 
Other: corrugated cardboard, cardstock



To start this page I wanted to make sure that in the background I used the Christmas acetate... so I cut it to fit the print on right side only... leaving the pink n gold left panel plain.



This is the proposed main section with the matted photo.


Then digging into my Paper House stash I found many great accents of all kinds.... lots of gold for sure.


Side panel with some Santa and reindeer from the rice paper strips.... some accents are matted with added corrugated gold paper.


Around the photo some cool snowflakes, reindeer, hearts and the Cozy title. It all showcases the fun photo of my 4 Grand Children at our Christmas celebration get together.


Fun matted strip saying was perfect.  The pink, white and gold is such an elegant and rich combo. I love the Marbleous paper pad.... all the colour combos are amazing.




 


Thanks for stopping by... come back again.



1 comment:

Jackie Plank said...

Bev, this is an amazing layout. Those Mableous papers look awesome!!