Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Creative Embellishments celebrates Christmas


With the first snow arriving in lots of places it put me into the mood to create some projects using Christmas collections and also lots of fabulous and amazing chipboards from Creative Embellishments. I am leaving the photos off and saving this double pager for my 2017 Christmas photos. 

Supply List:
Creative Embellishment Products


For the Christmas tree I using copics in green and yellow and then covered the yellow with gold Liquid Pearls to give it glitter.


I added lots of snowflakes all painted white.



The Merry Christmas was base coated with yellow copics and then covered with Liquid pearls in gold. Glitter on a Christmas pages is the best. All these Christmas chipboards and so many others can be found in the store.

 















So glad you  could stop by. ... See you again soon,


1 comment:

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful and gorgeous colours and papers Bev
Gr Karin