Thursday, March 23, 2017

Amazing Family projects using One Big Happy Family kit from Paper House

Hi everyone. It's Bev here today and I am super excited to share with you some fabulous layout pages using One Big Happy Family Paper Crafting Kit from Paper House. I am sharing family pages today but OMG be sure to check out the store for all the other themed collections that are available.... not only papers but the perfect accents too.



Supply List

Instructions:
When I start a page I usually have photo(s), papers and some accents pulled and placed to start the  page. From there I make adjustments. On this page I thought the bold bright background could use some texturing using modeling paste and a stencil.


Here is the photo of the page starting again from the bottom with stenciled texture, some paper strips and the fab fun clustered corner.


I then go from the bottom and start gluing down the amazing mix of print papers into the layers. I stuck a chipboard accent in between too.


Here is the close up of clustered corner with a great chipboard , print paper and word strips from the collection.


In this section I want to draw your attentions to the cute banner but also the start to my floral clutster of stickers and how to make them 3D. Here I started with just a single sticker flat to surface.


Next I added a foam dots to the floral cluster sticker and placed it above the first one.


So be sure to use those stickers that match to make your own cluster with 3D affect. It looks great.


Here are some additional close up shots to showcase the layout.



Here is more on the floral section with my title made using alpha stickers from the kit.


Super fun corner here with banner, and some added stickers from the kit.


When creating  a page just remember to keep the photo(s) front and centre. 

For your viewing I am sharing a few more layouts using the same amazing One Big Happy Family kit  to give you some inspirations to create with this kit. 


Each page is so different taking on it's own distinct design with mix of colours and accents.


These next 2 went to a lighter coloring... this first one with a paint and sequin background.


This last one used a fun lighter background and then some chevron type cut papers off  to the right side.

Thanks for joining me today............. hope to see you again soon.


2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are beautiful Bev

gr karin

Camille Short said...

I just love your layouts! Bloggie Love