Monday, November 18, 2013

Let's Get Sketchy.. full of memories


Tabitha is sharing the sketch today at Let's Get Sketchy.
I am enjoying playing with my fall family photos. 
I turned this sketch sideways to use it.. fit the larger photos better.




Close ups show some stickers, buttons and fun colours.


Small cluster to finish off the title.


Burlap ribbon has been perfect for fall colours and texture.

Be sure to stop by and see the other DT Reveal pages using this same sketch.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Really pretty Bev, love the nod to fall!

Chelsea said...

Beautiful fall colors and photos! Great sketch flip!

Lynn said...

I love how you turned the sketch Bev! Such beautiful colors and those photos are just too cute!

Pat said...

Love how you flip the sketch & the fall colors.Great pics too.

Debbie P said...

This layout is gorgeous! I adore those photos!!!