Friday, November 29, 2013

Robin's Nest and tonic punch month


Welcome back to the fabulous month at Robin's Nest and the joint efforts with Tonic Studio Punches. My punch is called Simplicity Pattern Vine Strip. I am starting with a christmas page : Merry Christmas.


In this close up I started with a large circle which I marked and punched all the way around. I made sure it was bigger than the photo I wanted to centre on it. I then added a thin black border around the outer edge and then added Solid Color Dew Drops spaced between the punching.
On this page I added stickers with stickles added and punchinella under the title.


On this page: Greetings I used Robin's Nest papers and added some white ink smeared to background for effects. The trees are fussy cut along with the matted title word from Christmas Collection paper. The top portion is another paper from the collection.


In the close up you can see some of the details and also the small punched border to base the photo.


This cute card is layers or strips of scraps from the Christmas Collection..
 and some of them are border punched to shape a tree with a fabulous 
Pearl Ace of Diamond Dew Drops to form a star
 and Red Ace of Diamond Dew Drops across the bottom of tree.
*********************
I have one more card  and some tags made with scraps using the Tonic Studio punch.


Starting with a square base no bigger or wider than the finished card.. layers strip of paper punched and unpunched until you cover the base piece. When it's all covered at least the size you want your finished tree
from the back side draw the shape of the tree to be cut. Add a trunk and finish with accents. Mine are SRM stickers.


Some fun tags with I accented with Tonic Studio Punched borders.
All give you different look to them.. mix it up for fun.

**********************************


Last but not least.. here are the mini card holders with cards and envelopes the I promised you.


The 2 above collections are made with scraps from my monthly Christmas Collection from Robin's nest 
with some added cardstock. The sticker accents are SRM stickers
 and the fabulous handle is Tonic Studio Punched.
Each Mini holder has 6 cards and matching envelopes.

The tutorial on how to make these cool mini card holders is here: 
with Regina Andari
with some slight alterations and I added the envelopes to the set.


Supply List for the above projects:
Robin's NestPapers: Christmas Collection (North Pole)
ALL 20% OFF RIGHT NOW
Stones:Solid Color Bottles, Ace of Diamond Dew Drops
Punch: tonic studio
Stickers: SRM
Die cuts: cricut
Other:ribbon, stickles, brads, ink, Punchinella

Thanks again for visiting.. and hope you'll visit next month again when we have more
fabulous Robin's Nest products to share.

Photobucket

No comments: