Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Lifting the Memorable Season's MOTM.. my friend Lisa Moen

Memorable Seasons Challenge #3 is to lift the MOTM.. who just happens to be
my dear scrappy buggy... and her work is amazing and choosing only one
to lift was very hard.  Be sure to visit her in the gallery.

Here is my page that I lifted from Lisa's below.


Here is Lisa's amazing sports page that I chose to lift in honour of her
being the member of the month.. congrats Lisa.


 Below are some closeups of my page.


I love using gesso and also my punchinella...some of my newest 
medium and product.


I love the huge #'s on sports pages.


And when doing guy pages I love to get out my Jillibean Soup corrigated cardboard accents.

Photobucket

1 comment:

LisaM said...

Love the Punchinella and gesso! Your lift is awesome!