Monday, December 17, 2012

Square 1 Masterpiece Product


Hi Bev here.. I'd like to share a personalized Hockey Wall Mural
I made for my Grandson for Christmas.
He will love it in his room along side the Crosby memorabilia...
and his mom and dad will love it because it will come off the wall with no hassles or mess.
I printed the above image from my computer on Square 1
printable, repositionable, removable adhesive fabric.


 Now we are ready to personalize the name and #'s

I used Cricut the Disney Font to cut the Name.


and used Cricut George cartridge to single cut the red front #'s
and the back shadow numbers... because lots of hockey #'s are double colours.


The front one is centred on the background colour.



I assembled this on my scrappy room wall to
get a photo to share with you.
What a fabulous wall mural with name, # and action photo.
My finished wall mural size is about 17"x17". It's perfect.
He will be so surprised.

Thanks for stopping by today... and be sure visit often to see what we have to share with you.

Other Important Links Square 1 Masterpiece Blog ~ http://square1designs.blogspot.com/
Square 1 Masterpiece Facebook Page ~ Click HERE
Square 1 Masterpiece Pinterest Page ~ Click HERE
To purchase Square 1 Masterpiece products ~ Click HERE
To sign up as a Square 1 Masterpiece affiliate ~ Click HERE



















Photobucket

No comments: