Thursday, December 13, 2012

Scrapping Bug December DT Reveals 4 -5

Here is the last 2 pages of my December DT reveal with Scrapping Bug.
 I must  start by saying that working with "Little Yellow Bicycle" Once Upon a Christmas line has been so much fun. What a great mix of colours from dark to light and so easy to mix and match.

I added a Kreaxions Punched banner, added the twine link and centre bow and doodled some stitching. Doodling in the uppper right corner is using a white gel pen. Lots of fun coloured layers all in the xmas colourings with some added strips, tags and accents.

 Across the bottom I added some twine, buttons, made a twine circle to pop a button
 on and accented with some twine looking ribbon tails.

 On this page I fussy cut and added the piece of Echo Park "winterland" grey paper to mat the section.
Added lots of fun splattered paint, stamped some snowflakes and cricut cut a house and title.


This close up details the splattered paint and the fussy cutting.


To add a touch more print papers I double matted a smaller corner section.
The fabulous flower is a Kaiser Craft rubon. The colouring is perfect.


Love the cute paint stamped snowflakes and splatter.
Also used the EP scrap to cricut cut the house and Family title.
I used Cartridges Mickey Font and Christmas Noel.
I added some white gel pen outlines around the title and lines on the house to
 give the snow effect on the roof.
Thanks for stopping by today.. and hope you have a great day.

Photobucket

1 comment:

MichelleMc said...

Beautiful pages! The designs and photos are wonderful!