Friday, December 14, 2012

Scrapbook Steals mid week mojo sketch using Fancy Pants


HI.. Mid week Mojo with Jade 2 sketch over at Scrapbook Steals.
It has some amazing sketches ... yes Wednesday.. midweek.. for MOJO.
Hope you'll stop over, check whats going on and even play along.
I used Fancy Pants "it's the little things". What a fun kit with great mix of papers, accents, fun rubons and really had fun experimenting on this page with a transparency.


I needed a border to base the photo and I Kreaxions Punch #911 and matted it for pop of colour. The stipe above it is also the fall away piece that I utilized to thinken the border size.
Lots of fun rubons in this section.


This section show cases the Glitter Cuts.. that add sparkle on your page.

And this is the fab mid week mojo sketch..
Thanks for stopping by.. and hope you have a great day.

Photobucket

1 comment:

kate blue said...

great project Bev! I had some of the FP and wish I had hoarded a bit more of it! Also, high five for the shoutout over at Little Yellow Bicycle today!! xoxo Kate