Thursday, June 14, 2012

Just Imagine Crafts / Kreaxions using MME and Scrapdango sketch

 
These fabulous old family photos on this  page is done using My Mind's Eye paper and a Scrapdango Sketch Inspiration sketch for challenge #2. It celebrates my Dad and his Parents (my grandparents). Gramma passed away before I was born but she knew I was on the way and I vaguely remember Grandpa.
I used some doodling, stamping in the background and some punched black accent pieces.

The top border is Kreaxions Punch #304 and the bottom layer is the fall away piece. Inked edges makes it pop on the page. I put the 2 strips together and then added the dotted accent piece through the centre.


The small butterflies are Kreaxions Punch #604. I added some white gel pen doodling to accents the wings and black pen for the flight trail.


The homemade flowers are the medallion flower and layered punched flowers. The smallest petals is Kreaxions flower Punch #603. The cluster is accented with Prima pearls, MME brads and a stick pin.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

beautiful layout Bev, you are so fortunate to have all of these photos. I love all the details you applied to the butterflies, so pretty.