Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Holiday Times Challenge at My Memories

I have been experimenting with digitals. I won the software from My Memories. OMG it really is amazing, fun and I am learning something new everyday. I need more time to watch the tutorial videos so I can improve some techniques that are available to do.
I also don't want to give up paper scrapping so I have been very busy.
This weeks challenge is Holiday Times so I share my tradition to put up the tree with the grandkids, we watch a xmas movie or listen to christmas tunes, eat popcorn and they have a sleepover. It's my favourite time of the year with the kids and grandkids.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Great job especially for just learning to use the software. You can also do part digital and part paper with these. You can print out your paper and pictures and then put real embellishments on them to give them more of a 3D effect.

Katrina
Carlene's soon to be momma :)
www.operationorphannomore.blogspot.com