Sunday, December 18, 2011

Folded Box Card with Video Tutorial


Welcome everyone. It's Bev here today to share my Video Tutorial for the "Folded Box Card" which was inspired by my friend Christine. This is also last months video tutorial at MSW that I promise to share here too.
I then took Lucy Chesna Design - the November Card sketch to inspire me and decorate the folded box card.

Lucy has many fabulous sketches every month and the DT share their interpretation of the them. Be sure to join us in the forum and use some of them at My Sketch World

This is the 1st card I made using the sketch. Love the floral tab on this one and the cute buttons.

On the inside panel I used the same matching floral and added a sentiment.

This is the finished card from the video using a rounded corner square for a tab.

Here is the inside panel decorated with fun matted layers.

This is the other version of the card..(not using the sketch) but using the accent ideas from my friend Christine. (thanks Christine)
Would love to see what you make using this technique... and see what accents you choose to decorate it with.

Photobucket

No comments: