Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Just a few projects

Scrapbooks Etc. has amazing FREE patterns.. paper piecing patterns. So with the tree above I put together the card below. It was very small however so I decided it was perfect for a Gift Card for xmas. In the inside I added the pocket with slot to hold the gift card.
Here is the card all tied up ready to put into an envolope. Decorating is fun.. so many options to do what ever you like. It's also small enough to use up those small stash pieces and part accents.


I hadn't made ATC's lately so the these were part of a Challenge at Dixie Pieces Birthday Bash celebration.. and it was to make 4 of them and use the theme .. the 4 seasons. It always amazing me what fits on such a small size.

Using a sketch of Tiare Smith from the Cookin' Up Creations Sketchy Saturday Nov 12.. and the twist to use photos of ME.. I made sure when we went to the AIR SHOW this past weekend to get these photos.. Kevin and Gibb were amazing and volunteered to poss with me.. lent me their rifle and helmet to get these great shots. Also at My Scraps and More the Nov. 14 Thankful Challenge was to use 5 manufacturers on the layout. I used American Crafters, Colorbox, DCWV, We R Making Memories.. and 1 unknown accents manufacturer..
As you can see I play at many fabulous and amazing sites. They all have so much to offer. The DT teams are creative and inspirational. Be sure to visit them and see what they have to offer and even play along... would love to see you there.


Photobucket

No comments: