Sunday, November 6, 2011

Dixie Pieces is celebrating 4 years

A Bossy Scrapper Layout with Andrea. We compiled the 9 elements and then had about 3 hours to complete and post it.. this was a game.


This layout was Andrea's #1 to use 4 patterned papers.


Andrea's #2 was to use a banner.. I just happen to love banners.


Kim's #3 was to make a card with #'s on it... I got out all my new stamps and had a great time using #'s.

Kim's #3 was to use 4 buttons. I used the Peek a Boo card open circle and added felty accents, an epoxy sentiment and some doodling.

It was celebrating in full force this weekend .. Dixie Pieces Birthday Bash... they are celebrating 4 years. You however can still play along until Nov 13th... be sure to check it out.
I got a few of the challenges done of the 12.. a few more to do throughout the week.
Photobucket

No comments: