Thursday, September 22, 2011

So much more to share.. and multi tasking


E...Extended Family Layout. So we continue at MSW with the ABC crop. On this layout I used a puzzle piece looking background, tied ribbon to make a banner, stitched added bling and cute chipboard letters. So with multi tasking here I used a Cookin' Up Creations sketch and banner.
F...Four things (flowers, different fonts, fringe(ribbon), fall colours) also 4 F things. Used and Easel Card again.. love the look of them and just too easy to make.
G...Gratitude. This layout is to celebrate my time with my MSW scrappy friends at the Houston 1st ever Crop. I am so grateful for their friendship and support. Also at Cookin' Up Creations on Inspiration Sunday there was to use a collage challenge .. so it was perfect to use so many great photos of the girls.
H...Hearts ( and NO red ones). I found this amazing and fun pink papers with lots to pink hearts. I added some silver gray matting, some cute ribbon and a rub on title and I have a cute card for the ABC crop.
Photobucket

No comments: