Thursday, September 22, 2011

Multi Tasking for September


I...Inking (stamping with ink)Layout. I used the sentiment stamp.. It is perfect for these fun MSW ladies. I used a pagemaps sketch because of the tickets.. I just so happened to do a share in the mail to get these tickets... it was perfect.
This also was a challenge at Scrapping Turtle.. 5 thing recipe (ribbon, buttons, stitch, ink, something on the photo). Yes I did.. I multi tasked.

J... Jewels Card. Using the Lucy Sept Card Sketch I had fun with some elements on this one.. felt, ribbon, epoxy title, fun papers and BLING jewels.K...Keep it Simple Layout. A recipe (1pp, 1cs, 1font title, 1 journal spot, no more than 3 embellies)
I journaled lots in this one.. it was part of a challenge at Cookin' Up Creations to journal and use the quote "dream as if you'll live forever".
Using the recipe there are only 3 varigated cardboard embellies, very little paper, tag sentiment, lots of photos and a doodle.
L...Little Banner Card. I used Lucy's September Card sketch again.. can you tell I loved it. Changed it up and added the little banner.. It was perfect.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jolanda said...

Beautiful work Bev!!Love the one with purple!Have a nice weekend!!