Sunday, January 16, 2011

Scrappassion Challenge Blog International

The first challenge is to made a vintage style layout and choose a personal word
for yourself which will be your key word or focus for 2011.
I chose "CREATE".
I am addicted to scrapping so creating is a must .. most times scrapping is part of my daily
routine. May not always be a card or layout. It could be a video tutorial,
exploring a new technique or
surfing the internet for inspiring ideas.

The flower made of ribbon in this detailes shot is an example
of a new floral technique that I found.
It is an amazing addition to this cluster of flowers with
buttons and dew drops accents.

If you are like me and love to create and love a good challenge..
be sure to pop on over to Scrappassions and check out the amazing inspiration by
the Dt and the submissions already sent in.
On this one I used one of my own sketches attached below.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Gorgeous layout, Bev!

GabyCreates.com said...

Beautiful LO. Thanks for the sketch! Bev--
Gaby DT member

Sue said...

What a gorgeous photo of you! and I love the page you created with it!!

Barbara said...

gorgeous layout!