Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Sketch World.. Challenges for January

I used this card this month over at Scrap Tiffany..I scraplifted from Katied the idea of using only card stock and it was great fun. I then took it one further by using this card and the 2 below to make up my challenge for January over at My Sketch World. USE CARDSTOCK ONLY + A TWIST.... Use accents only to trim your cards.. stickers, stamps, ribbon, rubons, buttons etc.



Ginni's Challenge is to use lots of journaling. After the kids visit and the many photos of our sight seeing adventures .. the journal was perfect on this double page layout of us at the botanical gardens.

It turned into a great double page. Memories to cherich from our holiday together.

Kim's Challenge for the month was to go strickly monochromatic.. not even any white or black.
This was a little tricky but finally found enough elements that went perfect together. I even embroidered the stitching in brown to match. There are a few more challenges but I need to work on them yet. When you like what you see... please stop by and join us. I would love to view your work too....

No comments: