Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Sketch World with Lucy Chesna



Lucy's amazing Sketches are so fabulous to work with. The above LO is from the sketch below. She has so many to choose from in her bank of layout and card sketches. She recently also released and eBook of amazing sketches. To view this and many more be sure to stop by My Sketch World and tell them I sent you.




I made 2 cards using this months January 1st Card Sketch Challenge. Both just a little different but both from the same sketch below. Above I made the medallion flower and below I crocheted a flower. Used a few layers of papers for colour and design and added a sentiment.




Lots more challenges for the month so pop on over and join in on a few. I'll post some of them next with my challenge of the month too.




No comments: