Thursday, September 30, 2010

Terrifically Thrilling Thursday at Just Imagine / Kreaxions



This week my posts included using my favs.
The circle cutter and the BUTTERFLY PUNCHES #901 @ #604
Starting with a center circle, then using the positioning parts
to punch out the butterfly inside circle border.
The out side corners on the card
used the adapter piece C.
On the layout I used scallopped edge scissors.
On both I punched the butterflies and stickled the wings.
Prima pearls accented both.
On the layout the borders were layers of paper,
lace and ribbon. The cluster of flowers was
put together with ribbon tied in a bow.
I added machine stitching on the layout and
cricut cut 2 colour titling.
These were so much fun to make.. hope you love them
as much as I loved making them.
Hope you have a scrappy day.. see you again
next Thursday when I get to share again with you.

No comments: