Thursday, September 2, 2010

My Sketch World is jumping into September

My Sketch World didn't waste any time
jumping into September.. the new DT
has already posted amazing challenges.
The above LO is Malin's challenge to use WHITE ONLY
plus silver .... I had the perfect photos for this one..
a wedding of course... what else is more elegant.
The coloured flowers is an actual photo of the
centre pieces on the tables.
Lucy's Colour Palett Challenge was to use the
colour below to make a card.
Lots of fun.. used the cute copic coloured digi image
and ripped, inked and mounted it
on distressed background.
Accents includes bling, flowers, ribbons, stitching
and border punching.



This is Katie's Challenge .. to use either
a tape measure or ribbon.
I didn't have a paper with a tape measure on it
so I drew it on myself.
I still used ribbon to accent, metal domes,
a sticker and the cute copic coloured image.

1 comment:

Diana Joy said...

Your work is awesome. I love the wedding layout..white with silver: oh pretty. tfs.