Friday, September 10, 2010

My Sketch World... Scrap Your Story Challenge

This is page 2 of double.....
The PRE Challenge for Scrap Your Story Challenge
was to check out what happened in the year
you were born... here is the LINK we used
to get that info.

I wish I may, I wish I might
is the Scrap Your Story Challenge for
Sept. 1st
When I was young... I wished to be
a Majorette and twirl baton.
Started out with a trial year which
proved that I could do it,
took it seriously and practiced.
Also proved that I was good at it.
From there I joined a studio where
I moved up quickly. I spent 11 years
twirling competitive, solo, duets,
Jr. Corp and Team and
Sr. Colour Guard.
I taught for 10 years, groups,
solos and the Woodstock Corp.
It was an amazing part of my youth
and I have fond and happy memories.


No comments: