Thursday, January 3, 2013

Snowman, Sketch and Kreaxions .. it doesn't get any better

DSCF8998
Hi.. sure hope you had a great Christmas and Happy New Year.

I am happy today to announce my new DT position with Let's Capture our Moments.
So today I made this fun winter page using the sketch from there Sketch Blog. (see sketch below)

I used paint splatter in the background. Added some fun bright brads, stickers, fussy cut images and added some stitching. Also sharing this page today at Just Imagine Crafts using the Kreaxions Punch to make the base border using Kreaxions #920 which I  matted with red sparkle paper. The papers used are Dream Street.

DSCF8999

This close up shows the fun details of the matted punched border. Borders seem to add detail, demention and are a good base to any photo or cluster .. even the full page.

Here is the sketch used #162 LCOM by Vicki Saulnier.
Sketch162Vicki
Thanks for stopping by today.. see you again soon...
 
 
Photobucket

No comments: