Saturday, January 12, 2013

Let's Capture our Memories

This is my first official post as a new DT to Let's Capture our Memories. I am so excited to join the team and have the opportunity to share with you. Not only did I do this fun page but made a card using the sketch also. My layout started with paint splatter, a huge circle that I stitched around and then I played with some clustered sections mixing them up. .. and added some brads.
 
Supply List:
Cardstock: Colorbok
Pen: Micron
Stickles: Studio G
Other: stitching, paint, brads, button, twine
 
 
Up close photos show you the details in the clustered sections.

 
So many really cute accents in the EP kit.
 
 
 
I love when you can make cards with scrap from your stash... and it's really cute when done.
Used some odd papers, doodled, buttons, clear stickers and some rubons.
 
 
Be sure to check the blog and see what the DT had to reveal with you.
 
Photobucket

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations, my friend.

Both your layout and card are gorgeous!!

Debbie P said...

Love your layout Bev. You did an awesome job with the sketch of both of your projects!

LisaM said...

Cute card and layout Bev! congrats!

Unknown said...

very pretty Bev, great colours and embellies!