Friday, January 18, 2013

My Scraps and More Weekend Crop

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Good Morning ladies!!

Our crop will be starting this morning about 10am!

My Scraps and More On Little Word Crop

I am really looking forward to scrapping this weekend, working on the DT's challenges! Along with the challenges, we will have many fun games for you to participate in and games are always more fun with a lot of people. That's where this pre-crop challenge comes in. I challenge you to invite your scrappy friends to come and play with us here at My Scraps & More! For each friend that signs up and completes at least one challenge, I will send you a rak, two friends...two raks, three friends...three raks etc!!

This starts now through tomorrow night, January 19th. Here is a breakdown:
1) invite your friends to My Scraps & More's message board via Facebook, twitter, other sites (where permitted)
2) have your friend sign up for the crop in the sign up thread of the crop and say that you referred them!
3) once your friends have completed at least one challenge AND uploaded their project onto the board, you will earn one rak.
4) invite and earn as many rak's as you want!!

To make it easier for you, here is a sample of something you could say. Feel free to copy and paste it wherever you would like!
My Scraps & More, an scrapbook message board, is having a fun online crop this weekend, January 18-20!!
I would love for you to come and participate with me. There will be many challenges, fun games and a lot of prizes to win!
Visit their forum to get registered. Once you are there, sign up for the crop and please make sure to say that I sent you!! Hopefully we can all be a lucky winner!! www.myscrapsandmore.com
Ready...set...go!!

PLEASE TELL THEM I SENT YOU AND PLAY ALONG .. WE BOTH WIN.. THANKS
 
Photobucket

No comments: