Thursday, February 9, 2012

Terrifically Thrilling Thursday and My Sketch World

DSCF2389

Hi everyone.. what a great day. Thought it would be fun to celebrate a wedding with you in my page today at Just Imagine Crafts. I used the sketch below from Lucy Chesna Design.. ( a card sketch) at My Sketch World. I wanted some fun soft layers but also some colour to help pop the photos. Pops of red helped also, the fun cluster with pearls but also needed to do something to bring the circle photo to the front. Well with the Kreaxions Circle Cutter I cut the Photo and a larger background circle. This background I then punched with Kreaxions Punch #917 (the cutest hearts was perfect for a wedding).

DSCF2390


I matted the background of the punched hearts and this close up shows the details and the cluster.


Cardsketch3
This is Lucy's fabulous card sketch that inspired the above Wedding page.



Photobucket

No comments: