Thursday, February 9, 2012

Cookin' Up Creations, My Sketch World & Memorable Seasons

My homemade medallion flower is stickled, the clock is stamped on tag which I hand journaled, trims are the lace and hand crochet flowers in the upper corner cluster, the postage stamp is by the journal tag and I misted with a doiley mask and the small pieces of black paper above and below the photo are machine embossed for depth.
This page is a result of Multi Tasking.... My Sketch World and it's amazing Sketchathon day #8, Memorable Seasons Challenge with Audrey to use the word Love for page elements and Cookin' Up Creations is hosting a Do you have what it takes to be the next Crop Chef... today's challenge and recipe by me....
Your ingredients -- remember , you must use EACH one:
stickles or glitter
clock or watch face (die cut, stamped, patterned paper etc)
trims
handwritten journaling

And this special ingredient:
postage stamp

And you must use these techniques:
embossing of any kind, machine, by hand, dry embossing, wet embossing
masking

The LOVE elements are: lace, orange(touch of colour), valentine hearts, embossing.

AND
HERE IS the MEDALLION VIDEO TUTORIAL
http://youtu.be/gMw3L4-7L8c

AND HERE IS THE MISTING AND MASKING TUTORIAL
http://beeceecreativity.blogspot.com/20 ... orial.html

I am also sharing this with Scrapscene WIP Monday. Be sure to check it out.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Barbara Bruder said...

WOW What a gorgeous L/O.Love it.

Kerri said...

Congratulations on making the Let's Get Sketchy team! I look forward to working with you and seeing more of your great layouts! I'm your newest follower! My blog is www.kerripowell.blogspot.com

GinniG said...

What a FABULOUS project Bev! LOVE the pic of you GF! Congrats on making the Let's Get Sketchy team! You ROCK! Love ya!

Tabitha said...

Awesome lo!