Sunday, February 5, 2012

Momenta and my little Gift Bag

My Gift Bag is a hit.. so I thought I'd make another one also using my new Momenta Product.
Supply List:
Papers: PA 2240 Premium Pad, PA 1124 Relax Txt CS
Stickers: ST 3233 Hearts
Key: MME
Stamp: American Crafts
Other: tag, ribbon, signo pen
Here is the up close view of my tag and cute accents.
You still have time to make these for Valentines Day.

Also here is the LINK to my Gift Bag Video Tutorial and printable sheet with instructions... where I challenged you to share your gift bag with me in a link to get a ballot for the draw.. and you have all month to play along.
http://beeceecreativity.blogspot.com/2012/02/gift-bag-video-tutorial.html

I am sharing this with Scrap Scene WIP Monday.... be sure to check it out.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute gift bag Bev! I like the little hearts you sprinkled around the tag.

Michelle H. said...

Pretty gift bag and tag!!
Im hoping to have my 1st project finished late tonight!!
TFS!!

kristie said...

very pretty gift bag!