Thursday, September 29, 2011

Just Imagine Crafts and Practical Scrappers


GOOD MORNING... WHAT A FABULOUS THURSDAY.
So today I'd like to share something that impacts 2 of my DT teams. At Practical Scrappers I was fortune enough to be given a challenge to use border punches. Well considering the Just Imagine Crafts Kreaxions Punches I work with as part of their DT also.. I jumped on this one and thought it would be a perfect time to share these amazing punches with them both. Also over at Cookin' Up Creations Blue Plate Special 9/21 wanted lots of punches...
and that is a perfect fit for this one also.
I love spreading the word to all my scrappy friends at once.... sure hope you like what you see and visit both sites full of amazing inspiration and talent.
On this fun, bright and punched layout I used Kreaxions Punches #306 and #307. I punched borders and matted them to pop the design through. I also used the fall away piece and part of the lowest border which adds another dimension.
Punch #306 when punched had the cute star or snowflake pieces fall away. If you look at the top right corner they made a perfect corner accent.
Also with this punch I did a double sided border.. on the top side I used insert A to give a flat edge and the full punch on the bottom with the great detailed edge... that's part of why
they call it 4 in 1... it comes with 3 inserts to give so many options for their use.
On this layout I added a cute banner which I made using the Kreaxions Circle Cutter.... it made it so easy to do the background circles. I added some fun variegated accents, some stitching and brads to complete this fun page.
<span class=

No comments: