Friday, September 23, 2011

Scrapbook Challenges


Sketch # 265 at Scrapbook Challenges. I used it to share my photos of my Florida scrappy friends. It is amazing to meet these people in person and share and inspire each other. The common element of scrapping makes you instant friends and rest all just falls into place.

Sketch #266 was perfect for the Johnson Space Centre photos. I used my stencil to trace the puzzle piece. Loved the look it gave the page. On this one I flipped the sketch... because I was working it into a double page.


Sketch #267 I had these perfect shaped epoxy stickers for the embellishments. On the background I played with some white paint, used ripped and inked matting and add the cute circle photo. Some more cute accents and more epoxy accents and all done.
If you love the sketches I used.. be sure to stop by Scrapbook Challenges, join us and play along.

Photobucket

1 comment:

LisaM said...

Girl, you are on a roll! Love all of these, but my favorite is the one with all the MSW ladies! I sure hope we plan another one because I would love to meet you in person!