Sunday, September 25, 2011

Q R S .. making our way through the alphabet

My Sketch World is drawing to the end of the alphabet.. what an amazing month.
Q is for Quote... and you'll have to wait to view this one as I was multi tasking.. but it is done.

R is for Romance Card. I used a fabulous 3D copic layered flower accent, lots of fun layers of paper, a great flourish and rubon lettering.
S is Sweet Layout. Use Sweet in the title somewhere... These too cute photos are So Sweet and I love working with Black, white, silver grey combo. The heart is a film accent, the polka dot frame is from packaging, lots of overlapped borders... and the #'s are mixed and different from the left overs on many sheets. This was part of a Product Challenge at Scrapbook Challenges.
Also Pick a product in September at Cookin' Up Creations also challenges you to scraplift from the design teams creations. I used Barb's to scraplift.

Photobucket

No comments: