Thursday, July 14, 2011

Terrifically Thrilling Thursday and XOXO and MSW


Thought it would be fun to multi task again so I could not only do my


Just Imagine Crafts / Kreaxions weekly project but also play along with my friends


over at XOXO.. so I scraplifted Lisa Watson. Love the simplicity of her lift


and it worked with page 2 of my double for the summer layout.

Also Jen at My Sketch World's July Challenge had WATER theme.


This is really working out fabulously .. a 3 in 1.

Using the Kreaxions Punch #922 reminded me of a water cascade.. so it was perfect on the



border. Backed it with red through the black.. it's very dark but I love it.


Here is the 2 pages put together...







Photobucket

2 comments:

Lisa Watson said...

What a FAB multi tasker Bev!!! I'm so honored that you chose me to scraplift!! Wonderful LO!!

kate blue said...

hey B- am glad to hear about your mom doing better AND it's always great when we can relieve some stress by scrapping! and a double! I was glad to see you at True this month!!!