Friday, July 8, 2011

Multi Tasking



This layout was fabulous fun because I multi tasked.

We Scrap with Sarah Sketchy Saturday July 2nd.. below

My Sketch World Nick colour of a flag challenge.. and I love Red n White

Cookin' Up Creations Blue Plate Special July 5th.. make your own varigated crimped letters

plus 4 of something.

Lots of fun elements, great accents and fun red n white patterned papers.

I used Kreaxions Punch #917 .. a playing card, prima pearls, brads,

and cricut cut letters crimped.

Sure hope you can stop by all the fun places I like to visit and join us in

the many fun, inspiring challenges that are hosted monthly.

I would love to see your projects too.

2 comments:

Lee-Anne said...

I love the cute layout with all the red and white and the playing card. Very cute!

Jolanda said...

Beautiful work Bev!!and what a beautiful kiddo's you must be very proud :)
xx