Friday, July 22, 2011

Cookin' Up Creations Friday Focus & We Scrap Challenge

Sure hope you all love corrigated shapes and letters.. whether they are bought, created by running through a crimper or even scoring with your cutter.

This month at Cookin' Up Creations we are celebrating TV or DVD MOVIES.


Today I chose "baby einstein" discovering shapes. So appropriate for my varigated cardboard boughten shapes... stars, scalloped frames, arrow and tag... along with my homemade title which I cut with cricut then ran through my crimper. They are so cute on this all boy layout.



Here is my close up of the homemade title.

Also when making this layout I used the We Scrap July challenge by Sue.. she supplied us with a sketch and it was perfect for this layout.. it all came together beautifully... at least I love it.




Be sure to check out all the other amazing things going on at these sites.. amazing design and inspiration by DT and all the members are fabulous. Hope you have a great weekend.



Photobucket


1 comment:

SusieJ said...

Fabulous Bev - what a great range of textures and techniques. Such a cute photo too.
Hugs xx
p.s. great colour combo too :)